The aftermath of a car accident can leave injury victims facing an uncertain and costly future, full of medical expenses and other significant challenges. If you have been harmed in an auto accident due to the negligence of another, it is important to understand your rights, including the right to financial compensation for lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering and other damages.
At the law firm of Stevens Law Group in Brandon, Mississippi, we know that it takes more than a phone call to get the full compensation you need and deserve. We are centrally located in Brandon to serve you legal needs statewide. We work closely with our clients throughout the entire legal process as we fight aggressively to hold people accountable for their actions.
Mississippi Car Wreck Attorneys
Our focus is simple: holding careless individuals and companies accountable for their actions and delivering every cent you are entitled to under the law. When our opponents look across the table at us, they know they are dealing with a firm that will pull out all the stops to ensure our clients get what they deserve. We have tried many cases and strive for settlements and jury verdict that cover our client present and future needs.
Car wreck claims include negligent actions such as:
- Disobeying traffic signs or signals
- Failing to signal while turning
- Driving above or below the posted speed limit
- Disregarding weather or traffic conditions
- Failing to drive on the right side of the road
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Causes of Car Wrecks
One of the most common causes of car accidents is reckless or aggressive driving. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) defines aggressive driving as a progression of unlawful driving actions such as:
- Speeding — exceeding the posted limit or driving too fast for conditions
- Improper or excessive lane changing
- Failing to signal intent
- Failing to see that movement can be made safely
- Improper passing — failing to signal intent, using an emergency lane to pass or passing on the shoulder
Your Personal Injury Advocates — Call 601.829.6618.
The first step in getting what you deserve is calling us at 601.829.6618. Contact us for a free initial consultation.